[reportlab-users] Bug in SimpleDocTemplate?

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Thu Feb 1 19:36:53 EST 2007

> Then how do documents like this one...

> http://tnerual.eriogerg.free.fr/vimqrc.pdf

> have a "document" and "paper" that match orientation?

The innards of this one simply say that its 842 wide and 595 high (look
for the word MediaBox in an editor, with no rotation defined. If you
generate a "hello world" PDF with our framework and landscape A4
pagesize, I would expect it to behave exactly the same.

Can you explain what actually goes wrong when you print our one (or what
goes right with the VIM one)? Are you saying your printer chops off the
side of a ReportLab document and prints it across the top 2/3 of a
portrait page?

- Andy