[reportlab-users] ZapfDingbats icon problem

François Wautier ps2 at fwconsult.com
Fri Nov 24 21:23:04 EST 2006

Hi Guys,

I could not visualise the attached file with acrobat reader on my Linux box.
It complains about the file being corrupted.

With kpdf, I can see the file but I get the dollowing error message

Error (0): PDF file is damaged - attempting to reconstruct xref table...
Error (1432): Missing 'endstream'
Error (1432): Missing 'endstream'

With kghostview, I can see but it also complains about an XREF problem.

So... What version of reportlabs are you using?... there may be a bug here!

Cheers,
François