[reportlab-users] TTF font within reportlab created pdf

Marius Gedminas mgedmin at b4net.lt
Fri Jan 20 17:40:00 EST 2006

On Wed, Jan 11, 2006 at 10:37:19PM -0800, Britt Hibbert wrote:
> I am using reportlab 1.9. I will upgrade to the latest version, thanks for
> this tip. I've found out that the error message I  mentioned  - "Cannot
> extract the embedded font" was actually seen on Win XP.

What font did you use?  We tried to use FreeSans/FreeSerif instead of
Arial/Times New Roman once, and have encountered some problems with
invisible text with certain older versions of Adobe Acrobat Reader on
Windows.  Sadly, we didn't have the time to chase down (or even
reproduce) the problem.

Marius Gedminas
--
"Nuclear war can ruin your whole compile."
                -- Karl Lehenbauer