[reportlab-users] including existing PDF files

Joeri van Ruth jvr_reportlab at dory.blub.net
Sat Jan 14 10:25:48 EST 2006

hello,

I would like to be able to include existing PDF files in my generated
documents.  That is, I would like to generate a report and include
existing documents as an appendix.

It is possible to do this using Reportlab?  I could not find a suitable
operation (readPDF?) in the manual.  Did I miss anything?

The best I could come up with is writing the document into a file and
then using external tools (pdf2ps, psmerge, ps2pdf) to merge them into
a single document.

Does anyone on this list know a better way?

Joeri