[reportlab-users] A6 to A4

7ep25q902 at sneakemail.com 7ep25q902 at sneakemail.com
Thu Apr 27 09:09:54 EDT 2006

Hi,

Is it possible to build a Canvas object for a page by assembling smaller Canvas objects for parts of the page?

I would like to generate a set playing cards. They are A6-sized, and will be cut out from printouts onto standard A4 pages. I have written methods that can generate my individual A6 pages. But after figuring out how to create an UpsideDownParagraph class, I'm now finding it harder to assemble them than I thought.

Any pointers at all would be a great help.

alexis