[reportlab-users] Tables and spanning

Johan Paul Glutting reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Mon, 04 Oct 2004 17:18:23 +0200

Hmmm. Would this also include HTML-type formatting? What do you think of
the idea of parsing xhtml and generating "native" layout / formatting
internally? Or would it have to be a whole different set of classes?

I will take a look at the way you have handled markup in the Paragraph
class when I get a chance, to see how you have done it thus far ...

But I see what you mean about HTML-type things. I am working on the
newsletter for the kid's school, and I realized that newsletters are
tricky little bits of formatted text, if you want to cram a lot of stuff
on a single page. It would be easier to try ideas with html, style
stuff, but I am not sure if the final result would be better.

Cheers,

JP

En/na andy@reportlab.com ha escrit:

--
JP Glutting
Oficina de Qualitat		Plaça Víctor Siurana, 1