[reportlab-users] Disable XML parsing in Paragraph(..)

Allan Michael Cuenca reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 15:20:36 -0700

I'm attempting to generate PDF files on the fly with a text widget with
contents sent to a platypus cgi. I don't need the xml paragraph formatting
markup feature. How do I disable this feature?

I need the wrapping feature but not the xml formatting, so that leaves out
Preformatted. I could create a new class by inheriting from both but how do
I best go about getting a simple, non-parsing Paragraph object.

Allan Michael Cuenca
Systems / Database Administrator
BakeMark Ingredients Canada, Ltd.
(604) 303-1700 Ext 241
DID: (604) 303-1741

************************************
This transmission is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity
to whom it is addressed. Privileged and confidential information may be
contained in this message. You are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, or duplication of this transmission by someone other then the
intended addressee or its designated agent is strictly prohibited. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the
official business of my organization shall be understood as neither given
nor endorsed by it. If your receipt of this transmission is in error, please
notify this company immediately by phone call (604) 303-1741, or by reply to
this transmission