[reportlab-users] 'Plane' object in the works (was Re: Problem with row&column spanning ...)

Andy Robinson reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 18:18:56 +0100

> PPS.  How is that 'community area' coming along??

I must apologize.  A customer project went haywire with
late/dodgy data last week and inflexible deadlines - common
occurrences in this domain - and has now overrun into our physical
office move which is today and tomorrow.  Several of us have been
pulling all-nighters this week.  I'll have to pick it
up when we are in the new place next week.

We are happy to run a community CMS, but my inclination
is to try and install Plone as more Python people would
be likely to know how to maintain it.  Would you still
be willing to have a go if it was Plone?

- Andy