[reportlab-users] 'Plane' object in the works (was Re: Problem with row&column spanning ...)

Thu, 16 Oct 2003 17:42:35 +0100

In article <200310170025.09200.rasjidw@openminddev.net>, Rasjid Wilcox
<rasjidw@openminddev.net> writes

..... sounds great. The old Table class is a bit dated

>PS.  What is the deal with copyright/licensing of things contributed to
>reportlab?  In particular, for something to eventually make its way into the
>core reportlab libraries, does one need to assign copyright over to ReportLab
>Inc, or simply release it under the same style of license as reportlab?

The open source is under a BSD compatible license. Anything contributed
presumably would be better under that. I'm fairly sure that other
opensource licenses would be acceptable provided they don't effect the
toolkit itself.