[reportlab-users] 'Plane' object in the works (was Re: Problem with row&column spanning ...)

Rasjid Wilcox reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 09:06:21 +1000

On Friday 17 October 2003 03:18, Andy Robinson wrote:
> > PPS.  How is that 'community area' coming along??
>
> I must apologize.  A customer project went haywire with
> late/dodgy data last week and inflexible deadlines ...
> ... Several of us have been
> pulling all-nighters this week.

Ah, the joys of IT.  :-|

Let us know when the dust has settled and you have all had some sleep again.

> We are happy to run a community CMS, but my inclination
> is to try and install Plone as more Python people would
> be likely to know how to maintain it.  Would you still
> be willing to have a go if it was Plone?

Plone is the obvious choice in many ways, subject to contraints of the
webhosting provider.  With Plone, there is very little to do in terms of
setup, at least in the first instance, as it provides most (if not all) of
the kind of functionality that we would want as a community 'out of the box'.
And yes, still willing to help.  :-)

Cheers,

Rasjid.

--