[reportlab-users] platypus.para module

Ury Marshak reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 02:44:36 +0200

> to the one in reportlab\platypus\para.py, not the 'default' and
> older one in reportlab\platypus\paragraph.py.

On a somewhat [not really ;)] relevant note: I was making a patch
to the old 'default' paragraph.py to support underlining (with the
<u> </u> tags) and found that on my system the paragraph.py
module was failing to import the accelerator with

    from _rl_accel import _sameFrag

line. It started working when I changed it to be

    from reportlab.lib._rl_accel import _sameFrag

(this is using 1.17).

Ury

BTW - the underlining patch is not tested well, but maybe you guys
would be interested? "paragraph.py" being "old" and all, but many
people I guess are still using it...