[reportlab-users] platypus.para module

Andy Robinson reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 00:17:35 +0100

> I just took the liberty to add the following method to
> my platypus.para.Para:
>
>     def compile_tt(self, attdict, content, extra, program):
>         (f,b,i) = self.shiftfont(program, face="Courier")
>         for e in content:
>             self.compileComponent(e, program)
>         self.shiftfont(program, face=f)
>
> Could this be added to the release version?

Thanks, Stephen.  I just checked this in, with a test
in the first paragraph of output of para.py (paratest0.pdf).

Warnign to others:  this is one of two paragraph implementations
we have and hope to unify one day.  Stephen's patch applies
to the one in reportlab\platypus\para.py, not the 'default' and
older one in reportlab\platypus\paragraph.py.  Which one you
instantiate is up to users :-)

- Andy