[reportlab-users] features ?

Andy Robinson reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 09:44:23 +0100

> just to showcase a PDF example of working, useful links
> (which *do* behave as pop-ups as I want), I've added two
> files which I created one or two months ago to my Starship
> cabin, together with a short note, at the end of this
> paragraph:

Interestingly, the mail above this one in my in-tray
could have used this technology...  some spammer
trying to send naked ladies to our old Yahoo address.
If anyone is looking for a business venture idea, there
must be exciting commercial possibilities for
personalized, encrypted PDF documents full of linked
thumbnails :-)

- Andy