[reportlab-users] features ?

Dinu Gherman reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 11:49:58 +0200 (CEST)

Dirk Datzert <dirk.datzert@tks-rasselstein.thyssenkrupp.com>:

> 2. May it possible to think of http-links for each datapoint/
> databar or the whole chart to other destinations in the PDF
> or outside ? I think this is not trivial, but very interest-
> ing :-)

Hi,

just to showcase a PDF example of working, useful links
(which *do* behave as pop-ups as I want), I've added two
files which I created one or two months ago to my Starship
cabin, together with a short note, at the end of this
paragraph:

  http://python.net/~gherman/#imgindex

 "With only minimal changes it can also produce clickable
  indices taking you to the images' real destinations as
  you can see in two sample files: _portraits_ and
  _sea and sand_ (1.2 MB each), both pointing to
  _PhotoSIG.com_ (you might need a free registration
  to see some of them, there)."

Regards,

Dinu