[reportlab-users] Document options - Fullscreen (DisablePrint possibly?)

Ury Marshak reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Sat, 9 Nov 2002 12:56:07 +0200

Is there a sanctioned way to specify document options,
such as opening the document in FullScreen view?

The other option I'd like to be able to set is to disable
printing of the document. (I'm absolutely not interested
in strong security here, it's intended as a hint to the
user that she is trying to print the wrong document)
But from what I'm reading in pdf spec it seems that
I need to encrypt the document to use that. So the
question is if ReportLab allows that. There seems
to exist some support for encryption in pdfdoc,
is it really working or is it only a preparation for the
future?

Ury