[reportlab-users] Flowing Text Around a paragraph.

Sun, 3 Nov 2002 21:01:49 +0000

In article <7221332691.20021103172444@lux.de>, Harald Lux <info@lux.de>
writes
....... Not as it stands, but then the way to do that would be to have a
special frame.

>Would it be possible to extend this, so that instead of only one
>paragraph a list of Paragraphs could flow around an image?
>
>Paragraph1 Paragraph1 IIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>Paragraph1 Paragraph1 IIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>Paragraph1 Paragraph1 IIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>Paragraph1            IIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>                      IIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>Paragraph2 Paragraph2 IIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>Paragraph2 Paragraph2 IIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>Paragraph2 Paragraph2 Paragraph2 Paragraph2
>Paragraph2 Paragraph2 Paragraph2 Paragraph2

Well the idea was to do exactly as you pictured have a paragraph that
lined up at the top of the image and flowed around it.