[reportlab-users] Help resolving ReportLab test errors

Wed, 31 Jul 2002 18:59:41 +0100

In article <33756DFE-A49B-11D6-B82C-00039345C610@darwin.in-berlin.de>,
Dinu Gherman <gherman@darwin.in-berlin.de> writes
>Robin Becker:
>>>
>>> Erm, Robin, is _renderPM already available as a tarball download?
>> you can get the source from CVS see
>>
>>         http://www.reportlab.com/rl_addons.html
>>
>> for some reason Andy thinks there's a version called 0.7 of pyRXP and
>> there's a corresponding zip, but there's no separate version of the
>> renderPM extension so we don't have a standard link.
>>
>> I guess we could have a latest builder for all these things, but we get
>> problems on the www.reportlab.com machine when it's under heavy load as
>> jobs get brutally culled etc etc.
>
>The point i:s some people are really not very CVS-aware, and there are
>already nightly builds of reportlab into current.zip etc, so I'm not
>sure I understand why there can't be regular and seperate releases
>for _renderPM and pyRXP as well (manual ones and with no nightly
>builds, say)?
>
>Dinu
well I'm not sure that _renderPM.c has any version other than its CVS
tag.

I'm happy to build overnight for all the so called projects. I think
there are now three. Logically the package version should be built along
side the toolkit itself ie pyRXP-1.15, _renderPM-1.15 etc. And then we
can have a simpler way to do things.