[reportlab-users] Help resolving ReportLab test errors

Dinu Gherman reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 17:35:54 +0200

Robin Becker:

>> Erm, Robin, is _renderPM already available as a tarball download?
> you can get the source from CVS see
>
>         http://www.reportlab.com/rl_addons.html
>
> for some reason Andy thinks there's a version called 0.7 of pyRXP and
> there's a corresponding zip, but there's no separate version of the
> renderPM extension so we don't have a standard link.
>
> I guess we could have a latest builder for all these things, but we get
> problems on the www.reportlab.com machine when it's under heavy load as
> jobs get brutally culled etc etc.

The point i:s some people are really not very CVS-aware, and there are
already nightly builds of reportlab into current.zip etc, so I'm not
sure I understand why there can't be regular and seperate releases
for _renderPM and pyRXP as well (manual ones and with no nightly
builds, say)?

Dinu