[reportlab-users] paper article on ReportLab

Jerome Alet reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 17:19:05 +0200

Hi,

I've written an article on ReportLab for french dead-tree magazine
"Plančte Linux" (http://www.dppresse.com)

It was confirmed to me this morning that the article should appear
in number 19, which will be published next week.

This article introduce people to RL's low-level stuff (canvas), and
other articles should follow on higher level stuff (graphics and
platypus).

If you go to RMLL in Bordeaux next week I suppose you'll be able
to read it there, otherwise just tell me and I'll try to send
you one when I'll put a hand on it (RLTeam only please ;-)

bye,

Jerome Alet