[reportlab-users] paper article on ReportLab

Dinu Gherman reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Sat, 06 Jul 2002 17:30:14 +0200 (CEST)

Jerome Alet <alet@librelogiciel.com>:

> I've written an article on ReportLab for french dead-tree magazine
> "Plančte Linux" (http://www.dppresse.com)
>
> It was confirmed to me this morning that the article should appear
> in number 19, which will be published next week.
>
> This article introduce people to RL's low-level stuff (canvas), and
> other articles should follow on higher level stuff (graphics and
> platypus).
>
> If you go to RMLL in Bordeaux next week I suppose you'll be able
> to read it there, otherwise just tell me and I'll try to send
> you one when I'll put a hand on it (RLTeam only please ;-)

Great!

I happily "volunteer" to read it (not sure the others will
also understand as much)! ;-) When you need an address let
me know, or maybe a scan would be sufficient, too...?

Thanks and regards,

Dinu