[DogParkList] MacLoggerDX for Cocoa Beta 12

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Fri Mar 27 10:43:17 EDT 2009

I had requests from several customers who wanted to know what was
happening while using cocoaModem and scripts without looking at the
MLDX screen. I have replaced the log sound with something more
distinctive and moved the quieter log sound to lookup. For those of
you with bad nerves or working late at night when the rest of the
family sleeps, there is now a check box in the site prefs to turn all
MacLoggerDX sounds on or off.
V 5.04 Beta 12

- Frequency roundoff error fixed.
- Shift, Control, Option & Command modifiers added to VFO Stepper.
- 3D Map Sun sub-sat point marker added.
- Don't auto-scroll DXCluster if anything is selected.
- DXCluster panel supports full editing (cut,copy,paste,delete).
- Use most recent QRZ QSL Pic.
- JA Band Plan errors fixed, ITU Zone coloring fixed.
- Site Pref added to turn sounds on or off.

73 Don Agro VE3VRW