[DogParkList] MacLoggerDX V 5.02 Beta 7

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Wed Feb 25 18:23:05 EST 2009

On 25-Feb-09, at 6:01 PM, David Ferrington, M0XDF wrote:

> Hmmm - I would have thought it was pretty obvious that if one drags,

> it moves and when one stops, it stops. Perhaps I'm wrong or assuming

> too much?

I think you are assuming too much. I prefer it to snap back to a known
state but that's just me and I'm not the one who has to answer to the
users... Oh wait - I am the one who has to answer to the users :)

> And the faster you drag, the faster it spins - although right now,

> the spin to drag ratio is a little high for me.

Right now the FURTHER you drag, the faster it spins. If you only drag
a bit it spins VERY slowly - very cool in full screen mode - nice
touch: the spin rate transfers between full screen mode and
application mode seamlessly.

> Returning to station or spot on mouse button release is ok I guess,

> since this about seeing the path and not seeing where everything is

> that you've worked. If your intention is that we will be able to see

> all our logged QSO's, then I think you'd have to find a way of

> leaving the globe where we left it.

What logged QSO's ? - there are only two markers there right now -
station and spot.

> I'd prefer not to go back to using Caps Lock to hold it in place

> though!

V4 didn't continue to animate. It either snapped back or stayed where
you put it - no continuous animation - this is a different program.

> And I thought you'd said you were done for the day!

I'm always up for a good discussion :)

> What time did you start this morning,

4:00 AM Toronto time.

> I seem to remember seeing a mail from you around 08:00 my time!

> 73 de M0XDF, MLDXv5.02b7

73 Don Agro VE3VRW