[DogParkList] MacLoggerDX V 5.02 Beta 7

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Wed Feb 25 18:01:41 EST 2009

Hmmm - I would have thought it was pretty obvious that if one drags,
it moves and when one stops, it stops. Perhaps I'm wrong or assuming
too much?
And the faster you drag, the faster it spins - although right now, the
spin to drag ratio is a little high for me.

Returning to station or spot on mouse button release is ok I guess,
since this about seeing the path and not seeing where everything is
that you've worked.
If your intention is that we will be able to see all our logged QSO's,
then I think you'd have to find a way of leaving the globe where we
left it.
I'd prefer not to go back to using Caps Lock to hold it in place though!

And I thought you'd said you were done for the day!

What time did you start this morning, I seem to remember seeing a mail
from you around 08:00 my time!

73 de M0XDF, MLDXv5.02b7

--
Never let your sense of morals get in the way of doing what's right.
-Isaac Asimov, scientist and writer (1920-1992)