[DogParkList] MacLoggerDX V 5.02 Beta 7

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Wed Feb 25 17:34:12 EST 2009

On 25-Feb-09, at 5:26 PM, David Ferrington, M0XDF wrote:

> Yes, I found that, but it just goes back to the spot,

or your station if you don't have follow spots checked.

Have you figured out how to get it to animate through the earth and
out the other side so you can watch the earth disappear into the
distance ? (Hint: use the command key)

> I want it to stay where I put it.

Do you ? Well I'm knocking off for the day. Maybe tomorrow :)

> Preferably, it would only spin as I drag and would slow down as I

> slow down, speed up as I speed up and stop when I spot dragging and

> stay put when I 'unclick'

> Then if I want it back to the spot, a double-click would do that

> (some key combo, like option-click and showing my home QTH would be

> triple-click or something like alt-click.

> And I guess some of that needs to be in prefers - like follow spot?

You're kidding right ?

> I'm never satisfied am I :-)

No, actually, you never are :)

73 Don Agro VE3VRW