[DogParkList] MacLoggerDX V 5.02 Beta 7

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Wed Feb 25 17:41:55 EST 2009

On 25 Feb 2009, at 22:34, Don Agro wrote:

> On 25-Feb-09, at 5:26 PM, David Ferrington, M0XDF wrote:

>> Yes, I found that, but it just goes back to the spot,

> or your station if you don't have follow spots checked.

> Have you figured out how to get it to animate through the earth and

> out the other side so you can watch the earth disappear into the

> distance ? (Hint: use the command key)

That's interesting!

>> I want it to stay where I put it.

> Do you ? Well I'm knocking off for the day. Maybe tomorrow :)

Well earned rest.

>> Preferably, it would only spin as I drag and would slow down as I

>> slow down, speed up as I speed up and stop when I spot dragging and

>> stay put when I 'unclick'

>> Then if I want it back to the spot, a double-click would do that

>> (some key combo, like option-click and showing my home QTH would be

>> triple-click or something like alt-click.

>> And I guess some of that needs to be in prefers - like follow spot?

> You're kidding right ?

No actually I'm not!

:-)

>> I'm never satisfied am I :-)

> No, actually, you never are :)

I know, a fault of mine, when I see something that is really good and
I can imagine how it could be even better - fantastic even - I'm a
perfectionist - But I know you can do this :-) I also know how easy it
is to look at something and say "if you only ..." - and just how hard
that last 20% can sometimes be.