[DogParkList] MacLoggerDX V 5.02 Beta 7

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Wed Feb 25 17:26:39 EST 2009

Yes, I found that, but it just goes back to the spot, I want it to
stay where I put it.
Preferably, it would only spin as I drag and would slow down as I slow
down, speed up as I speed up and stop when I spot dragging and stay
put when I 'unclick'
Then if I want it back to the spot, a double-click would do that (some
key combo, like option-click and showing my home QTH would be triple-
click or something like alt-click.
And I guess some of that needs to be in prefers - like follow spot?

I'm never satisfied am I :-)
73 de M0XDF, MLDXv5.02b7
--
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice,
but in practice there is.