[DogParkList] MacLogger v5 not on 10.4?

Steve Weinert k9zw at mac.com
Sat Jan 24 19:17:33 EST 2009

On Jan 24, 2009, at 5:56 PM, Fokko wrote:

> Well, should I throw away my perfect working G3 Notebooks? These

> older machines are perfect for HAM use, and running fine with Cocoa

> modem, and many other apps. All G3 machines can NOt be upgraded to

> 10.5, that's why 10.4 is still very active, including updates from

> Apple.

Hi Fokko

No reason to get rid of your G3 Notebooks, but ALSO no reason to dumb-
down new software packages to run on legacy machines.

Very much doubt Adobe would agree to only developing to legacy
machines, nor shoudl we expect Dog Park to do this for us either.

Perhaps it is time to invest in a 10.5 & future 10.6 machine to
Complement the G3's you have?

I would expect you can always continue ti use an older version of
MacLoggerDX, just like you are using older versions of Adobe & CAD.

73

Steve
K9ZW

http://k9zw.wordpress.com/