[DogParkList] MacLogger v5 not on 10.4?

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Sat Jan 24 17:45:23 EST 2009

Don't want to be negative, but I think you'll find the majority on
people using something that can run 10.4 are up to 10.5. And with Snow
Leopard on its way, they are moving higher.
I'm surprised you're stuck on 10.4 - I would have thought all apps
that ran on 10.4 would be able to run on 10.5 or would have an upgrade
available now.
So what are you using in Adobe that won't upgrade? Photoshop I guess?
73 de M0XDF
--
They are ill discoverers that think there is no land, when they can
see nothing but sea.