[DogParkList] [macloggerdx] MacLoggerDX v5.0 for Cocoa Icon Contest

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Sat Jan 24 12:50:39 EST 2009

Hi David,

On 24-Jan-09, at 12:45 PM, David Ferrington, M0XDF wrote:

> YES! That looks like that's fixed it. Great Support as usual :)

Fantastic !

> Now, how do I change the VFO with arrow keys, or more to the point,

> my PowerMate? Or is that not implemented yet?

Yes, just give the up/down arrow keys or VFO slider focus (blue
outline) using the tab key...

... and configure your PowerMate to send up/down arrow keys to
MacLoggerDX

> Quite a few questions nd stuff, I'll read the manual first

> though.Were would you like comments etc mailed too?

Either list or to me directly but the contest related comments should
go to the MacLoggerDX contest list.

73 Don Agro VE3VRW