[DogParkList] [macloggerdx] MacLoggerDX v5.0 for Cocoa Icon Contest

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Sat Jan 24 12:45:54 EST 2009

YES! That looks like that's fixed it. Great Support as usual :)

Now, how do I change the VFO with arrow keys, or more to the point, my
PowerMate?
Or is that not implemented yet?

Quite a few questions nd stuff, I'll read the manual first though.

Were would you like comments etc mailed too?
73 de M0XDF, K3 #174
--
Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number
of