[DogParkList] [macloggerdx] MacLoggerDX v5.0 for Cocoa Icon Contest

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Sat Jan 24 13:12:52 EST 2009

OK, that works - sorry, was just clicking on the slider and it wasn't
working, didn't realise you needed to give it the focus, once you do,
the slider button glows and it works as expected. Just need a
keystroke to give it focus now, like ⌘⇧V as per previous - but I
realise I'm being unfair, you have lots to do and guess these things
will get added as we move through the beta stage.
73 de M0XDF
--
I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but
I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.