[DogParkList] Notes from the Skunkworks

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Thu Jan 8 13:48:08 EST 2009

I'm not sure if that is a representative list - if I remember
correctly, it was created 2 or 3 years ago when we were discussing the
contest part of MLDX (or a possible contest program).
I wonder how many new users actually know it even exists.
Or how many uses stopped being members?

Perhaps a poll or two on the Yahoo reflector would be a better sample?
73 de M0XDF
--
Don't look forward to the day you stop suffering, because when it
comes you'll know you're dead. -Tennessee Williams