[DogParkList] Notes from the Skunkworks

EZ Rhino EZRhino at fastmovers.biz
Thu Jan 8 13:34:13 EST 2009

> Umm, I'm not sure that is important to most people. I was thinking it

> should look more like a Mac cocoa list.

I like color, what can I say.

> Correct, Contesters are an important part of the MacLoggerDX customer

> base but they account for just under 10% based on dogpark list vs

> MacLoggerDX Contest list subscriptions.

What, there's a MLDX contest list?

> > You may want to consider a simple run rate display and/or Q rate and

> > a total number of Q's since the contest began.

> This could be done as long as it is not contest specific.

That's fine. Set the start time or something, and it counts from that time
forward. Could use the same "clock" that the dupe preventer uses.

As far as the contest exchange fields go, maybe a simple check box can turn
off or "gray out" that particular field so the tab will just skip over it.

Chris