[DogParkList] Notes from the Skunkworks

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Thu Jan 8 14:38:56 EST 2009

Hi David,

On 8-Jan-09, at 1:48 PM, David Ferrington, M0XDF wrote:

> I'm not sure if that is a representative list - if I remember

> correctly, it was created 2 or 3 years ago when we were discussing

> the contest part of MLDX (or a possible contest program).

> I wonder how many new users actually know it even exists.

> Or how many uses stopped being members?

I am counting the TOTAL number who ever subscribed to the contest
list. As you may recall - they could not arrive at a consensus of what
they wanted and the project was dumped.

> Perhaps a poll or two on the Yahoo reflector would be a better sample?

I have a pretty good idea of who my customers are without that. I am
trying to do something here for the contesters by adding an alternate
contest data entry panel - should I forget it ?

73 Don Agro VE3VRW