[DogParkList] WA1OUI: Problems with mutiple Macs

David Kaplan wa1oui at arrl.net
Wed Mar 5 13:00:19 EST 2008

I'm not sure what information I can add.

The problem with Contest Helper shutting down MLDX appears with NO
radio attached to the computer, so that is not an issue.

It appears on 3 different computers: 2 iMacs and a MacBook (all
running 10.5.2).

It would be hard to give a list of 3rd party software loaded because
there is so much and there are 3 machines.

The best I can do at the moment is attach a crash log. I can't
interpret it but maybe someone out there can!

Thanks all...

73.

'OUI