[DogParkList] WA1OUI: Problems with mutiple Macs

David Kaplan wa1oui at arrl.net
Wed Mar 5 15:25:06 EST 2008

Yes, it is definitely tied to Contest Helper. MLDX can be open for
minutes or hours, just fine, and has never crashed until I try to use
CH.

Wa1oui

On Mar 5, 2008, at 3:08 PM, David Ferrington, M0XDF wrote:

Are you sure this is due to contest Helper and not just a crash of MLDX?
How long had MLDX been open before this crash occurred?

On 05/03/2008 18:00, "David Kaplan" <wa1oui at arrl.net> sent:

--
I believe I found the missing link between animal and civilized man.
It is