[DogParkList] MLDX UTC time trouble

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Mon Mar 3 04:09:10 EST 2008

It's not in the plist file, there is very little in there, but it might be
in the Settings file which is binary and I can't read it. I would guess
there is a binary settings file to support Mac OS 9, which didn't have
plists.

On 03/03/2008 00:34, "Rick Prather" <rprather at mac.com> sent:

--
If all our misfortunes were laid in one common heap whence everyone must
take an equal portion, most people would be contented to take their own and