[DogParkList] [macloggerdx] Re: Uploaded adif from LOTW

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Mon Mar 3 04:43:11 EST 2008

THe problem is accessing LoTW to read back - uploading is no problem and
take me about 5 mins from picking the entries in MLDX to having them loaded
in LoTW. I've found I get back QSLs slowly enough, I just find them in MLDX
and and update.

eQSL is even easier :-)
And someone produced an Apple script to log QSLs directly from MLDX into
eQSL.

I do both at the same time to make it slightly quicker and so I don't
forget.

A tip for anyone using cards, eQSL and LoTW - I mark my QSLS & QSLR fields
in MLDX as follows:
e - sent/received to/from eQSL
l - sent/received to/from L0TW
m - emailed
b - bureau
d - direct
I - ignore (I set QSLR contest entries to this where I don't expect a card,
but not the DX ones where I hope I'll get one).

so most of my QSLS fields are 'el'

On 03/03/2008 04:56, "Jeff" <w5jnp at sbcglobal.net> sent:

--
When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and
so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open