[DogParkList] Thank you, MacloggerDX

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Fri Feb 29 18:50:08 EST 2008

Hi David,

On 29-Feb-08, at 6:07 PM, David Ferrington, M0XDF wrote:

> So, picking up that Terrence did not know to do that either - how do

> we

> figure out that sort of thing?

> How do I know that certain calls need a 'little bit more'?

Some calls are ambiguous and need a suffix which is stripped out of
the ADIF.

<http://www.dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX/Manual/Pages/controlwindow.html

"Overlapping DXCC Identities and Call Suffixes"

Other calls are special issue and are included in the dxpedition.dat
file which is updated on our server and updated in your local program
with "Update Internet Files"

For example, today I added "5J0E" to the dxpedition file which would
have logged as Columbia but now logs as San Andreas Island.

73 Don Agro VE3VRW