[DogParkList] Thank you, MacloggerDX

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Fri Feb 29 18:07:05 EST 2008

So, picking up that Terrence did not know to do that either - how do we
figure out that sort of thing?
How do I know that certain calls need a 'little bit more'?

On 29/02/2008 23:05, "David Ferrington, M0XDF" <M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk> sent:

--
A bit of fragrance always clings to the hand that gives the rose.
-Chinese proverb