[DogParkList] Thank you, MacloggerDX

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Fri Feb 29 18:05:03 EST 2008

I hadn't realised I needed to do that, so what difference does it make, I
assume the -D is not included in an ADIF (I've already upload mine to eQSL &
LoTW)

On 29/02/2008 22:54, "Don Agro" <dagro at dogparksoftware.com> sent:

--
One glance at a book and you hear the voice of another person, perhaps
someone dead for 1,000 years. To read is to voyage through time.