[DogParkList] Thank you, MacloggerDX

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Sat Mar 1 04:04:54 EST 2008

Thanks Don, I remember now. And if I remember correctly, the 'Location area'
shows the possible additional letters, in red, to the right of the country,
as a reminder.

On 29/02/2008 23:50, "Don Agro" <dagro at dogparksoftware.com> sent: