[Westchester911truth] WESTCHESTER 911 TRUTH meeting - 7PM on Thursday, September 28th at WESPAC offices

Dan M Nalven lesspaine at nalven.org
Wed Sep 20 13:17:48 EDT 2006

WESTCHESTER 911 TRUTH meeting - 7PM on Thursday, September 28th at
WESPAC offices.

Come one, come all. See a slide show of the 5th Anniversary events in
NYC over the September 9th weekend. Pick up leaflets and fliers to
hand out. Discuss group vigils and actions.

I would like to help advertise World Can't Wait's (worldcantwait.org)
October 5th National Day of Strike to bring attention to the current
renegade administration's illegal and unacceptable activity.

What options do we have in helping local chapters of several peace and
action groups, and their contact information.

How we can act in an aligned manner with these other organizations
while presenting our issues to the public in a reasonable and
responsible way.

I will give a short talk on nonviolent civil disobedience methods and
discuss possible actions aligned with other groups. Courage is more
important now than ever to show that we are not afraid to stand up for
the basic rights of humans and to be an example to others.

I have information concerning an upcoming nationwide 9/11 action in
the spirit of the Boston Tea Party that I am helping to organize and
another recently started, and hopefully ongoing, 9/11 activity at
college campuses.

YOUR HELP IS NEEDED NOW WITH THE MID-TERMS JUST WEEKS AWAY.

Dan M
lesspain at nalven.org
911Courage.org
NY911Truth.org