[Westchester911truth] the meaning of 9/11 - 3 paragraphs

dimension04 at sbcglobal.net dimension04 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 8 10:36:30 EDT 2006

(This may be useful to forward to those not on board yet, with 9/11 Truth.)

I think September 11th has taught us that war doesn't work.  Our multi-billion-dollar, state-of-the-art defenses were not even employed on that critical day.  Did military spending benefit our nation in any way?

Five years later we have lost the lives of troops equal to the casualties that day.  There are 20,000 injured ones and their families whose lives are practically ruined.  Afghanistan is in revolt; poppy/heroin production is back bigger than ever.  And the meltdown and misery in Iraq caused by America's illegal invasion will forever be an ineradicable blot on the history of the world.

By now isn't it clear that all this may have been arranged by corporate creatures whose power and profits mean everything to them, while fellow human beings' lives mean nothing to them?  Our lesson is to honor the dead and protect the living by allowing these beasts to drag us into war no more.

Connie Cook Smith
Canton, Illinois