[reportlab-users] General info on ReportLab

Ray Côté ray+rl at appropriatesolutions.com
Fri Aug 18 13:00:24 EDT 2023

Hi Mauro:
You can do this with the non-commercial ReportLab.
The commercial ReportLab includes additional tools, such as the RML
templating language.
I've done several projects with the non-commercial version and just
finished a project with the commercial version using RML, which was
extremely useful when generating multi-hundred page complex reports. Could
have done it without RML, but RML saved a lot of time and ended up with a
report that could be modified by less technical people.