[reportlab-users] General info on ReportLab

Mauro Ziliani mauro at faresoftware.it
Fri Aug 18 10:06:16 EDT 2023

Hi all.

I'm Mauro and I work as freelance software developer.

I'd like to use ReportLab for my customer which needs to produce pdf
reports of his highpressure pipes.

I'll install a small internal server on the IT infrastructure of my
customer which receive the data for the report and gives back the pdf.

Can I use opensource solution or I need to buy a ReportLab Plus licencse?

My customer will attach the pdf report of pipes will send to its own
customers

Best regards,

   MZ

--