[reportlab-users] Surprising clash of encoders with pikepdf (with patch)

Lennart Regebro lregebro at shoobx.com
Wed Jan 12 05:31:08 EST 2022

Yeah, I think this will be fine. For some time it might be that PDF's that
include the undefined characters could fail with one encoding and succeed
with the other, but I really think that's a low risk edge case that then
will be solved once both QPDF and Reportlab has new releases. And it hasn't
happened yet, so I wouldn't worry about that.

As far as I'm concerned this is now a solved issue.

Thanks for the help!