[reportlab-users] Patch to support tables with oversize cells

Robin Becker robin at reportlab.com
Wed Apr 20 04:14:44 EDT 2022

Hi Lennart,

I take your point on the splitfirst/splitlast styling; I cannot actually remember the need for those styling indicators,
so perhaps they should be left as is.

I certainly wouldn't want to add  splitfirstrow/splitlastrow as overrides.

On the span splitting I suppose the only way to proceed is to make the content more splittable in some way. I tried
changing the split position up and down in row 2 (python row 1), but could not get a split even with multiple rows in
all the  cells see eg the attached