[reportlab-users] Reportlab issue list

Claude Paroz claude at 2xlibre.net
Fri Jan 22 11:17:55 EST 2021

Le 22.01.21 à 14:59, Robin Becker a écrit :
> Hi Claude, well done regarding the issue list. I didn't manage to
> discover an easy way to display it though.

Sure, the content is not meant to be read by humans. My hope now is that
you choose a new ticket system for Reportlab, and then I'll gladly help
to convert the current JSON archive to the new system (provided it has
some open API).

> At any rate I have checked in and published version 3.5.60 which
> addresses the issue regarding stroking and drawing text. I'm almost
> certain it has broken the text clipping functionality, but it does seem
> to work for stroking+filling, stroking alone and filling alone the last
> being the default.

Thanks a lot! I'll update the ticket on svglib.

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net