[reportlab-users] Reportlab issue list

Robin Becker robin at reportlab.com
Sat Jan 16 14:54:23 EST 2021

On 16/01/2021 19:31, Claude Paroz wrote:
> There was such a list at https://bitbucket.org/rptlab/issues
> Do you tell us that this list has been deleted without backup anywhere?

I did not decide to remove support for the bitbucket area that was done by another agent.

>  > For best results ...
>
> Do you mean that a mailing list is replacing an issue list, and that it's better to manage issues?

yes a mailing list is better. It gives others a chance to discuss / contribute if they wish to and serves as bug
reporter, issues list and discussion forum all in one place.

At some point we'll probably be forced to move to github and use an inferior VCS which has all the web based features.